Amon Carter Stadium Rules
All gates open two 2 hours prior to kickoff.
- Gate 1 : Day of Game Ticket Office; Sales; Resolution
- Gate 6 : Day
of Game Ticket Office; Visiting Team Will Call/Pass List;
Sales; Student Resolution
- Gate 10 :
Schollmaier Arena Ticket Office; Sales/Will Call; TCU Player
Guest Entry; Non-football Recruits; Spirit Pass List
- Schollmaier Arena : Football Recruits; Texas High School Coaches
Just like every other stadium in the nation, Amon G. Carter Stadium has implemented the Clear Bag Policy as below:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and not exceeding 14 inches by 14 inches
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- One unopened bottle of water
- Small clutch bags with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the venue with one of the clear plastic bags
- Small clutch bags must be approximately the size of a hand
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at stadium/arena gates
Backpacks, diaper bags, and other similar bags will not be allowed
Kindly be advised that the below list of Prohibited Items are to be strictly followed inside any TCU athletics venue. Offenders found may be ejected from the stadium and there will be no refunds.
- Smoking in all areas (TCU is now a tobacco-free campus)
- Throwing or kicking objects
- Alcohol is allowed ONLY in premium spaces (suites and clubs). NO private stocking is allowed.
- Disorderly conduct
- Abusive language toward coaches, student-athletes, officials or spectators
- Animals, except service dogs
- Fighting; standing/sitting in aisles, ramps/walkways
- Outside food or drinks (except for one unopened bottle of water)
- Glass bottles or containers
- Outside Stadium Seat Cushions
- Pets and Strollers
- Video cameras
- Drones or any unmanned flying vehicles
- Laser pointers
- Sticks, poles or similar objects that can be used as a weapon
- Weapons of any kind including those carried with a permit
- Artificial noisemakers (air horns, thundersticks, musical instruments, cans filled with contents, or any other item used to make artificial noise)
- No kegs will be allowed in parking lots. Personal containers only, no glass
Fans are allowed to bring personal signs that do not exceed 18×24 inches in size. However, banners ARE NOT ALLOWED and cannot be hung inside Amon G. Carter Stadium to avoid obstructing other fans’ view.
Unlike most stadiums these days, Amon G. Carter Stadium allows guests to re-enter with a valid ticket.